Thursday, December 15, 2011

TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND

I remember your smile
like it was yesterday
your eyes looking at me
as telling me something
I don't know what I was thinking
just that I felt my heart
pounding with love for you
We looked at each other
like sending a message
not only once but twice
or three time...
the water was so nice
in the pool
like inviting us for a first kiss
I soon realized
that you were the man of my dreams
the man for whom I had asked
God in my prayers....
I felt in love with you..
at first sight.
like a child with a new toy
that didn't want to let it go
But the time passed...
and my dream came true
I felt like Cinderella
finding her dear prince
you ask me to marry you
and I said yes..I do!
and ever sense our love
has growth and become strong
like a rock, like our faith
and love for God
who put us together
and we have one heart
that pounds full of love
for each other
and will keep pounding
until God take us apart...
the same way he put us together


CopyRight2010-2011Lit.Rubira Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

Texas,USA.
12-15-11


...

No comments:

Post a Comment