Monday, June 4, 2012

RED WHITE AND BLUE I LOVE YOU!

So beautiful to see you
waving to the the North, to the South,
to the East to the West,
to the world, to the universe.

Free like the birds
blowing with the breeze
flying like an eagle,
in the middle of the sea

And I look at you and salute you
admiring your three gorgeous colors
red white and blue
and those stars, that with their splendid
light the world with peace and harmony.

I love your bravery,
and in every place in the world
where I have seen you
tears come to my eyes of joy!
because you are there
representing each one of us
 as a good ambassador
of peace...

I can't imagine anyone abusing you
and tearing your colors
those colors that make you unique
and  make you so special.

The white like the dove that represents
the peace that our men and women
are preserving where ever they go,
the blue, the hope that is in each one of their hearts
and the  red, the blood they shed
when they give their lives to bring freedom.

Red, White and Blue, I love you!

ALBA RUBIRA STOKES.
CopyRight2011-2012Lit.Rubira Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
KATY, TEXAS.USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment