Saturday, August 11, 2012

I LOVE MY TEXAS

Yeah...I remember...
the beauty of the plantations in Texas
cotton fields, everywhere...
corn, rice and lots of  vegetables.

I miss those days when I use to get
in my car and went sight seeing with my kids
in different areas, you  didn't need anything
just gas in your car, and be ready to go...

Everything seemed prettier...  and
the days were full of sunshine and energy
the people were very friendly
and  it was fun to go for a picnic anywhere.

I used to look at the birds
and they were so many, flying, singing
their sweet melodies,
the cows and the horses looked
very healthy and strong, they had
enough to eat....lots of green pasture
that now it is almost gone..

All has changed
it seems like everything it's gone
the sun and the rain manipulate
the temperature enough
to kill our plantations....
discouraging our farmers to continue
doing what they do best!
growing the most precious miracle that
comes from the earth...the food....

Some things has changed in Texas
I miss the way it was...
but we still, have the traditions
and the peoples heart....
the delicious Texas kitchen
the Rodeo, the cowboys
and the Country-Western steps
our beautiful Country Music
that nobody can take away
That is my Texas...
The Longstar State!!


Copyright2011-2012Lit.Rubira Inc.
All Right Reserved.
Texas,USA.
















No comments:

Post a Comment