Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I LOVE YOU DARLING

I love you with all my heart
for all the beautiful things
you do
for being there for me at
all the times
for having you next to me
when I wake up in the morning
and when I retired to go to bed
at night giving me a kiss...and
telling me how much you love me,
I love you!
because you mean
every thing to me
you are the person
God gave me to love
and share my life with
I just want to let you know
over and over
that you are the love of my life
that my heart pounds
every time I'm near you
and I'm still in love with you
like the first day I met you
I love you with all my heart
soul...and mind, sweetie...
I love the way you are
it's so hard to put into words
my feelings about you
but I know they are beautiful...
I treasure all our best moments
of our lives together
Thank you God!
because I have you...
and because you are my husband
and Im crazy about you,
I Love you so much darling!

To my dear husband and cupid on Valentine
Happy 6th. anniversary of our engagement and 5th.
Civil wedding anniversary Feb.14th.

CopyRight2011-2012Lit.Rubira Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Texas,USA.

2 comments: